Monday, February 28, 2011

"A place I could find my self in"

"Place"
I could see her from a distance, she had no idea I could do that. I could watched and not be seen. Invisible and without you. It's been a while since we were face to face. I say that with pain in my heart and my head held low. How did the road split for us? I can still recall your beautiful face, that lit up my heart with joy. I known you for a while now. The tears are as fresh as ever. Were we drifting in different currents? I did not know the answer. I was just trying to stay afloat with you. Let us not forget the pleasure of holding each other's hands. Eyes locked and the security of our arms covered our existence. My heartbeat, your heartbeat. That is what I heard. Now, just a single heartbeat. I stand alone and broken. The life we had, all but seemed like a distant path I once walked. Now, the grass has covered the path and only have the memories to guide me through. I, at one end, you at the other end. Is where I find myself. I could reach, but could not grabbed. To know but one can not keep. It was a crazy storm that brought us together. Fought to stay afloat and sailed through the rough seas. We took damages we could not overcome. In the end, I leave you with this....I fought well, and forever their is a place in my heart for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment