Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Misjudge"

It's been a while, since I saw you. I often wonder what became of you. The one special moment that I still feel is the love I felt for you. That will never go away and I'm o.k. with that. Now, a complete mystery. How did it get this way? I often wondered but always came up with the same answer. It wasn't me, it was both our fault. But, why go and take that get-away. That's all I think of our long loved. Mine was real and I'm sure yours was at well. Were you scared for what you felt but did not see to complete. Were you scared of the man or the boy he was. I understand the place of where I'm at now. Through her eyes, she could only see the wrong, not seeing it as a whole was her drawback. Misjudged, is what I am to her now. I became the man she wanted all along. Seeing one's mistake is hard but a love gone for ever is worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment