Sunday, November 1, 2009

"A reach from a stranger"

That's how I came to know Manasas, she chose me to be her knight in shinny armor for that summer night. As the soon to be prince making my way out of the dance floor empty handed and with a taste of defeat that would not leave my mind. Going home lady less, can't win them all.

A sense of living, that's how I felt her hand. With in seconds of her grabbing my hand, I looked at her face and noticed her short black hair and brown eyes that told me not to let go. Then she utter from her mouth "take me with you" Not missing a beat her wish was my command. It all happened so fast that the manlike creature that held her chose not to pursue the prince and the princess, a victorious farewell.

Collected our debts and found ourselves in the parking lot. Now we were able to come to terms as to what just happened on the dance floor. The evening was a pleasant midsummer night, light breeze and soothing temperature made nightfall charged the air with amour and it entered our lungs. Words came next.

"Are you OK?" I made sure to say it with a calm voice. "Yes, thank you." Manassas, answered while staring at my eyes. Without saying a word she hugged me like a warm blanket on a winter night. With that lovely hug I felt her gracious bosom. Desire took over my hands and our enduring hug must have lasted all night long, but in reality we both knew that passion had a good gripped on us.

The conclusion was to reveal our alias to one another. I wish their was more to say about that night with Manassas but it just ended with a gentle kiss from her luscious lips.

Was I telling one a story or a memory of my past? Sounds like a fairy tale one reads from a two dollar magazine. It could be that a gentleman keeps one's morals in line. I will never tell.

1 comment: