Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Text to think about"

After creating my blog I emailed my mentor. I wanted to let her know what I started. Once, I let the cat out of the bag, I wanted to know one's reaction two seconds ago. I'm always curious about what one's answer will be like. Is this the first step of a writer? I wanted to know like a curious kid not as an adult. The anticipation was standing right next to me.

Finally, after getting the blog address right, he was able to read my blogs. I butchered my own introduction as a blogger. The first text, I realized that I wrote it incorrectly, forgot the f on after. On the second text I forgot the dot. But, the third was my awakening. I can say this with a smile on my face, I still haven't gotten my blog address down pat. As evidence been exposed to one's eyes.

" I got it now.... This is some deep shit.... Y do it?" that was his reply after the third text.
I felt the shock wave hit me hard, just like my first I.E.D. (Improvised, Explosive, Device)

I don't have a simple answer to that. A good bull shit answer is "it just came to me" but I don't have a bull shit answer, at least not this time. I know too well it's a rather complex answer to be answered now, only time will reveal the verdict. How about these for now: Life gives me pleasure to write about. Emotion has a voice in my writing. Experiences I had. I'm sure that their is more than that but I don't see them yet. Could this be my calling? I don't know, let me go answer the phone.


INSIDER INFORMATION - I made a rule about the blog, that I would be honest with my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment